Foot Mobile Building Services / Handyman to cover sites in New Bond Street and Brent Cross salary to £34k plus overtime and great benefits.
Our client is a leading technical services provider who specialises in High profile Commercial Buildings Nationwide. Due to contract awards they are looking for a Foot Mobile Building Services / Handyman to cover a number of sites in West London.
- Minor Planned Maintenance on HVAC plant, undertaking reactives and PPM's
- Conduct site walk rounds and completing reports.
- Fabric maintenance, painting, minor carpentry etc
- Checking UPS systems
- Checking / repairing sanitary ware, toilets, taps etc.
- Changing lamps
- Changing / cleaning filters
- Minor alterations to BMS set points.
Covering a number of high end commercial buildings in New Bond St and Brent Cross. Travel Card provided.
- Basic Building services / facilities maintenance background.
- Basic Electrical and Plumbing knowledge
- Understanding of HVAC plant in a commercial environment (not domestic).
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
- Must be smart and presentable and very client facing with excellent communication skills.
- Ideal candidate will live in or close to Brent Corss
Salary / benefits
- Competitive salary to £34k basic based on 40hrs
- Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
- Minimum 4 hours paid for call outs at the overtime rate.
- Standby and on call allowances.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension (3% employee 5% company)
- Medical insurance
- Death in service
- Travel Card provided for Zones 1 & 2.
The successful applicant will be provided with zones 1 & 2 travel card, specialist tools, power tools, uniform, a laptop and a mobile phone.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Handyman who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge. For more information please get in touch with Steve West