Excellent role on offer for a Sales Engineer looking to join a Multi-National, Market leading company where you will receive extensive training and have the opportunity to rapidly progress.
Do you have Sales/BDM experience with Instrumentation or Scientific related equipment? Do you have a knowledge/background with Electrical or Electronics?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join an innovative, market leading company where you will have large amounts of autonomy and the opportunity to drive the business growth. This role offers lots of training combined with the autonomy to manage your own diary.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies and objectives to drive growth in the UK territory. Along with this you will need to support the Product and Marketing function whilst ensuring that quotations and reports are completed to help the business and other departments.
This role will suit a Sales Engineer who has experience selling Instrumentation or Scientific related equipment. You will ideally have a background in Electrical or Electronics Engineering and be looking to join a Market leading, growing company.
- Home based, autonomous managing your own diary.
- Mixed between business development and account management
- Developing and executing strategies and objectives to drive growth in the UK territory
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Commission + Excellent Benefits
- Sales or BDM experience within Instrumentation and/or Scientific equipment
- Ideally a background in Electrical/Electronics
- You will be home based however due to the nature of the role you will need to travel across the UK
If you are applying for this vacancy please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format, unfortunately we cannot accept PDF files and doing so will hinder your application.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.