£65,000 to £70,000
Car allowance (£8,400)
Private Healthcare Family
25 days holiday
Group Pension (including employer contributions)
First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects
Bakkavor Desserts Leicester specialises in making retail cheesecakes, hot-eating puddings and potted desserts. The business is currently going through an exciting period of growth and change. Key to this success is the quality, commitment and determination of our people.
Working as the Engineering Manager for the Leicester site and reporting directly into the Head of Site Operations this role will be responsible for leading, developing and coaching a team of 18 whilst delivering the site agenda.
You will play an integral role sitting as part of the site leadership team bringing a strong knowledge of legislation including health and safety. Setting and driving the engineering agenda to ensure excellent maintenance/ planned maintenance schedule/compliance/project management.
Requires Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working as a senior team member in supporting and enabling the site strategy and agenda
- Experience working in a food manufacturing factory
- Demonstrates strong people management skills
- Previous experience within a similar Engineering role
- Extensive practical experience of dealing with things like food legionella
- Engineering Degree/Chartered desirable.
- Salary £65,000 -70,000
- Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme 20%
- Private Healthcare (Including family)
- 25 days holiday
- Group Pension (including employer contributions)
- First class training, fast moving environment & excellent career progression prospects