Altran are looking to recruit a Senior SAP Architect to manage & support SAP cyber security initiatives to improve the client’s security landscape.
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialisation, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transportation, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet and Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductor, digital experience and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
- SAP & OS Hardening & Architecture Patterns review or Definition:
- Suse & HP/UX Hardening
- HANA Hardening
- ECC6/S4 Hardening
- New File Transfer Exchange Architecture Pattern Definition over sFTP
- Local Firewall hardening guide on each Host ( IPtable/firewalld) DMZ2 (Public DMZ) DMZ4 ( Application DMZ)LAN
- Antimalware solution Standards
- Sap Communication Components (Sap Web Dispatchers, SAP Routers, ICM, ICF, Message Servers, Gateway, ...) Hardening and Architecture review
- SAP GUI (client) Upgrade Process definition and Hardening specifications
- Admin Access on SAP & OS Layers
- SAP & OS Monitoring requirement specification contribution & Implementation follow-up:
- Splunk monitoring
- SOLMAN & Focus Insight Monitoring Solution specifications ( OSS, System Recommendation, Early Watch Alerts, …)
- Specific DashBoard Specifications
- Strategic Process Definition & documentation :
- Patching, Code Vulnerability Checks, Obsolescence management, User/Roles management, etc…
Knowledge and Experience
- Operating systems (mainly Windows, HP-UX, Linux Suse)
- SAP technical components such as SOLMAN, SAP Router, SAP Web Dispatcher, ICF (SAP Internet Communication Framework), ICM (SAP Internet Communication Manager), Message Server & Gateway
- SOLMAN Configuration and Reporting implementation ( SOS,EWA, Configuration Validation, System Recommendation)
- Splunk Monitoring and SOC integration knowledge would be highly appreciated.
- English is mandatory. All documentations must be written in English.
If you are interested in the role above and want to apply, please hit the apply button.