We have a great opportunity for a Fabric Engineer to join our team at the University of London.
This is a static role, carrying out reactive and PPM tasks around the University Campus. Working in a team of around 20 engineers and reporting to the M&E Manager.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and ambitious individual that is willing to work as part of a small team.
Your duties will include:
- Electric maintenance
- Painting & decorating
- Plumbing maintenance
- Ensuring Health and Safety policies are followed
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- Qualified Fabric Engineer in given trade(s)
- NVQ level 3 in given trades
- Fully time served apprenticeship in given trades. (Desirable)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- 3 years previous experience within a similar environment and in particular across area multi-sites and multi-discipline service delivery.
- 2 years’ experience in customer-facing outsourcing environment.
- Background in mobile engineering/property maintenance.
- Good understanding of modern office software.
- Experience of working with asset/work management systems such as MAXIMO / CAFM systems on Android tablets.
- Strong, demonstrable competencies in building services trades
Salisbury Group — your national local service provider — is a leading facilities management (FM) and maintenance services company.
We deliver high quality services for some of the UK's most important organisations and iconic businesses. We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises.
Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception and concierge, energy solutions and more. We build partnerships with our clients and continuously look for added value and innovations that have a positive and sustainable impact.