Vehicle Preparation Technician required for Automotive Main Dealer in the Belfast area.
Our Client is an Automotive Main Dealer and they are currently seeking a Vehicle Preparation Technician to join their busy team.
Our client requires an efficient and professional Vehicle Preparation Technician.
Typical duties as a Vehicle Preparation Technician for our client include:
- Identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on vehicles
- Carrying out Accident Repair on Damaged Vehicles
- Removing and Refitting components
- Panel Replacement
- You will currently be working in a Bodyshop Technician Capacity or as a MET Technician or Vehicle Technician in a Bodyshop background
- You will ideally hold an ATA qualification
- You will be a fully qualified Bodyshop Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Hours of work in this Bodyshop Technician role is a 39 hour week.
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Bodyshop Technician job please send your CV to Jimi Mathtews quoting 95083.
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a Bodyshop Job get in touch today.
For the best Automotive Vehicle Preparation Technician, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, MET Technician, MET Fitters or Automotive Bodyshop jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details