Project Design Manager - Energy from Waste
Multiple locations throughout the UK
£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 pa + company benefits
We are working with a leading global provider of consulting, engineering, and construction management services within the Power Generation sector. Due to an increase in workload and project pipeline, our client is now looking to expand its current team with a Project Design Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
As the Project Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and leading a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Project development of energy from waste projects
- Technical delivery of design work
- Project scheduling
- Management of external factors such as environmental issues and grid connection
- Full life cycle project delivery 'cradle to grave'
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) within Engineering
- Proven experience of managing full life cycle projects
- Experience of managing key project stakeholders and third party including planning and permitting
- A strong background in power systems and energy from waste
- Experience of Primavera or MS Project
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to (url removed) or ring (phone number removed) and speak to Daniel Don who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.