£30k-£50k (Depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Optical Engineer to join an exciting R&D specialist company in Birmingham. As an Optical Engineer you will be working within the product research time designing technology for the innovative product range and creating proof of concept implemenations.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within the Opthalmic Industry.
- Knowledge of optical physics.
- Experience in designing optical systems.
- Experience with optical modelling software (Zemax).
- Proficient with Solidworks CAD software.
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- Staff bonus scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exiciting and expanding business who are invested in their employees career development. If you are interested then please contact Luke Wilkins on (phone number removed)