We are currently recruiting for a Contract Supervisor to work at a site in Central London
Working hours: 08:00-17: 00, 1 hr lunch, 40 hrs / week
Day to day operational control of set contracts. To ensure profitability and growth of existing and new business within the Division through the high quality service to our customers within budgetary restraints and using EPS processes.
- Assist with annual business plan, objectives and operational targets. Regularly reviewing actual performance figures and implementation of actions to ensure that financial targets are met.
- Agree, regularly and undertake an annual performance appraisal, setting out and reviewing objectives for each operative under direct control.
- Able to identify, initiate and effectively resolve any service delivery and key performance indicators issues for each contract under supervision.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and standards and adhered to in order to main the integrity of the contract portfolio, with ongoing operational activities implemented as directed by the Service Centre Manager.
- Regularly meet with customers in support of sustaining the value and quality of EMCOR’s existing contractual business, responding effectively to contractual and commercial problems arising from contracts.
- Assist the Service Centre Manager in order to develop a clear plan for expanding and enhancing the value of EMCOR’s business within the existing contracts.
- Supervision of sub-contractors and the procurement of materials within bounds of existing EMCOR preferred suppliers framework.
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing of all contracts related works.
- Production of monthly reports as dictated by the Service Centre Manager to include reactive and planned works.
- Production and upkeep of all the specified contract documentation.
- Manage the Work in Progress effectively. No single work order to be open longer than 90 days.
- Supervision of all the health, safety, security, environmental and technical compliance issues that affect our customers and employees.
- Partake on the on call arrangement and ensure the call out roster is in place and fully covered at all times.
- Assist the Service Centre Manager with the welfare of all staff to include identification of training requirements.
- Ensure the company IMS System and EMCOR.net is used by all staff.
- Must be prepared to carry out reasonable request or instruction issued by the Contracts Manager in order to assist in the effective administration and management of the portfolio.
- Extensive operational supervisory experience.
- Technical expertise and qualification in a Building Services related engineering discipline.
- Smart presentable appearance and a good team player.
- Knowledge of key operational procedures (planned maintenance systems, quality and health and safety, JDE and JDE Financial reporting).
- IT Literacy (Word, Excel and Project Management Tools).
- Be self motivated, flexible in approach to all duties and able to work on own initiative.
- Good sound knowledge and understanding of commercial and contractual issues.
- Valid Full driving licence.
- Requirement for UK wide travel
- Requires some overtime working upon approval from the Service Centre Manager
- Requires participation on the on call arrangement
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto enrol pension
- Flexible benefits available