We are on the lookout for a Sales Manager for a successful sheet metal fabrication company in the south of England. My client offer full fabrication services such as laser cutting, CNC punching, bending, welding and powder coating to name a few. This is a great opportunity to join a company with realistic growth expectations and to deliver 1st class services to customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Management of a small team of Sales Support and Administration personnel (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience in working for one of the larger U.K. sheet metal company would be an advantage.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable of sheet metal production processes. (Laser, CNC, bending, powder coating etc)
- Customer focused with the ability to respond quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written).
- Responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing quotes and sales.
- Grow the business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Able to create and implement sales plans and targets.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Act as the main Sales point of contact and handle customer’s individual requirements.
- Generate/Cultivate new business and identify opportunities for growth.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions liaising directly with the MD and Finance Manager.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Experience/knowledge of using Radquote Estimating software (or similar), along with, Sage and MS Office.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time. Must be flexible when delivering to deadlines.
- Successful candidate must have a good business acumen and a problem solving/can do attitude.
Advantages and Benefits
- Free on-site Parking.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Attractive Pension.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
Car for business use