Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Salary £24,000 - £32,000
We are currently recruiting for a multi brand company within the White Goods/ Domestic Appliance industry.
This client are looking for White Goods Engineers within the Liverpool area. Please note we have multiple positions within these areas.
What our client offers: A chance to join an established fast growing company, details below:
- Basic salaries starting from £25,000 - £32,000
- 10 – 12 jobs per day
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus based on 1st time fix
- Family run multi brand business
- Van and fuel card – available for work use only but can be taken home
- Based in Liverpool and cover the North West as a business
- Into head office in Liverpool to pick up parts 2-3 times per week
Duties: - Service and repair of domestic appliance equipment e.g. washers, dryers, cookers, fridge freezers, would be essential - Manufacturer training and/or experience on the likes of Beko, Electrolux, Bosch, Whirlpool, LG, Miele, Hoover Candy, Glen Dimplex, Hotpoint or Indesit are of interest - Refrigeration knowledge, whether it be 1st or 2nd line refrigeration / gas skills including FGAS or City and Guilds Refrigeration are desired but not essential - Valid domestic gas qualifications, i.e. CKR1 / CKN1 / CCN1 /
experience is essential for this position - Full UK driving license