Engineering Manager – Lancaster/Lancashire
£42,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Days Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager/Supervisor or Senior Engineer currently seeking a new opportunity and challenge?
Do you want to work for a leading manufacturer who are continuing to grow and invest in their business and people?
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading manufacturer within heavy industry who are now looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers and drive performance through the plant.
As Engineering Manager, you will effectively manage the sites engineering and maintenance activities, leading a team of multi-skilled individuals, with a focus on meeting production requirements, maintaining a safe working environment and playing a role in continuous improvement activities.
- Manage a team of electrical and mechanical maintenance engineers
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and TPM
- Work with CMMS systems and look at spend and spares
- Lead and drive all maintenance and engineering activities for the plant
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing practices
- Time served engineer within mechanical or electrical engineering
- Experience in managing and drive a team and performance
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong understanding of maintenance and manufacturing processes
- Man management/leadership experience
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 27 days holiday + stat
- Opportunity for growth and development
Electrical, mechanical, maintenance, engineering, manager, continuous improvement, IOSH, NEBOSH, CMMS, PPM, TPM,