Senior Civil Engineer
Manchester City Centre
£30k - £40k (Based on Experience)
A single-office Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy based in Manchester City Centre is currently on the lookout for a Senior Civil Engineer with considerable experience to join a growing team on a host of large projects, mainly in the Residential and Commercial sectors.
Despite the current circumstances, they've managed to secure a number of new Residential projects and are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Civil Engineer to work within the team and help to develop a growing team of engineers.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about engineering and the built environment and will have the following qualities:
- Experience in the engineering design of both the public realm and new development infrastructure
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways, earthworks and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS
- Proficient in MicroDrainage and Civil 3D
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
- Experience in Section 104, 38 and 278
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
Package includes 25 days annual leave, flexible working hours, private healthcare as well as a workplace pension.
The right candidate can expect a salary of around £40,000, but is negotiable depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please contact Andrew Wilson on (phone number removed) or send a CV
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.