Infrastructure Engineer, Crewe based, £26-28k + company car
Do you fancy working for a well respected business who are a Microsoft Silver Service Partner who provides hardware, software, network support and installation services to a large variety of industries from single users to large organisations ? If so, please read on !
We are looking for an established IT Technician to fill a field customer infrastructure engineering role with a view to growing into a senior position.
So, as the infrastructure engineer you will need to have good installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent customer facing skills.
The position is both field and office based, although at present will be more office based.
So what do you need to have as the Infrastructure engineer ?
- You must be a self-starter who can hit the ground running learning the customer networks along the way.
- Articulate and methodical approach to IT and meeting the needs of the customer.
- Have a proven track record having held an intermediate technical role
- The ability and willingness to learn new technologies as and when needed
- A Microsoft Qualification would be desirable
- You will have working experience of Server 2008 - 2019, Active Directory,, Group Policy, DNS,Email, exchange 2010 - 2019, Virtualisation, Hyper-V, Networking Knowledge (IPv4, routing, switching, firewalls), Backup and Site Recovery Solutions, Office 365, Azure and SQL
In return the company is offering a very competitive salary with a company car.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now for a confidential conversation.
***** Please note the client will only consider candidates within a 12 mile radius or ½ an hour travel time to the offices ********