Are you an experienced Tube Bending Machine Operator? Are you able to read and understand technical drawings? We have a mechanical engineering client based in Dudley who specialise in sheet metal fabrication, laser cutting, fabrication and welding.
This is a temporary ongoing position. EXPERIENCE is essential for this role.
What will your day to day activities include?
Working Monday to Friday 6am till 4pm or 3pm till 1am, (dependant on if you prefer days or nights. (£10.00 day times to 11.31 per hour on Evening/nights)
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Able to read Technical Drawings to bend and fold hand rails
- Experience in working with a Mild steel and aluminium
- Able to use tube bending machinery such as CNC Ercolina machines and chopsaws to cut the tubes to correct lengths and use end forming equipment
- Excellent fabrication skills
- Able to work in production environment
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
- Previous experience using hand and air tools
- Used to working with small components
- Quick worker
Benefits of position
- Holiday pay
- Pension contributions
- Medical support
- Discounts on retail outlets, dining, entertainment and gym
- Plus other perks
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.