KN Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
As Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits whilst checking and reporting compliance levels for both the company and client.
You will coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
Responsibilities as Supervisor include:
- Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Survey and programme work streams for supply chain.
- Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
- Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
- Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
- NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
- IT skills to liaise with group works control.
- An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
- Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
- Previous reinstatement experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to understand client’s quality requirements.
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
- Experience of managing civils / utility contracts preferable telecoms
About KN Circet
KN Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients’ needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At KN Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
KN Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received we are unable to respond to those who do not meet the required criteria for this role and only candidates who meet the required minimum criteria will be contacted in relation to their application.
Personal information which is supplied during the recruitment process will be used for assessing candidate suitability for vacancies within KN Circet.
KN Circet have a commitment to sourcing candidates directly through our internal Recruitment Specialist and as such we do not accept speculative and unsolicited CV’s from agencies. KN Circet work with a defined list of preferred suppliers (PSL) who may be invited to support us in sourcing candidates for particular roles. In line with our agreed PSL, KN Circet will only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of our recruitment team.
KN Circet do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV’s are submitted by any means other than through our agreed recruitment process. Where a recruitment agency submits a speculative or unsolicited CV, KN Circet reserves the right to contact these candidates directly and initiate discussions without payment of any agency fees. Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to KN Circet will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy.