The successful candidate will possess a resilient and tenacious nature and be a skilled persuasive communicator. This role will be suited to an individual with experience in a similar role.
Job role: Field Sales Manager - Ireland
Location: Ireland - Must be based in N. Ireland
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + OTE + Car
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
* Identify key accounts and develop appropriate relationship to develop business.
* Develop sales.
* Use existing database to identify new potential sales in existing customers.
* Identify new potential customers through proactive networking.
* Proactively sell aftermarket products to all customers.
* At least three years successful field based sales experience.
* Good mechanical aptitude, with field sales experience.
* Work experience within the small capital equipment industry.
*Strong commercial and sales skills with ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
*Typical industries could be food & beverages, food packaging, conveyors, weight checkers, etc
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.