Job location: Derby
Days - £13.94
Mornings - £15.10
Afternoons - £16.27
nights - £18.83
Days - £11.14
Mornings - £12.03
Afternoons - £12.93
nights - £14.82
Higher rates will be paid if you have a ROSPA - after a small test period you will be put on a ROSPA at the companies expense, your rate will then increase.
Shifts: Mornings, Afternoons and nights rotating weekly.
Hours per week: 37.5
Duration: 12 months plus
Start date: ASAP
Industries considered: Sheet Metal Worker, Fabricator, Rail, Aerospace, Engineering
Mothersons are one of Europe's largest contract manufacturing specialists for the supply of control & panel wiring, full systems integration, electromechanical assemblies and cable harnesses.
Their growth and reputation are based on supplying innovative supply chain solutions, delivering value added on time programmes and providing extremely competitive turnkey designed products.
The successful candidate will be folding Aluminium, Steel and Stainless steel in a range of thicknesses between 1.5mm & 5mm and will need to be able to carry out the following duties:
* Must have previous experience programming/setting and running press brake machines Knowledge of Amada, Promecam and Trumpf would be an advantage.
* Experience of working to and understanding engineering drawings is essential.
* Perform complex programming using all the features of the Press Brake.
* Will be required to work through various jobs without assistance, setting tools and perform in process inspection.
* Ability to work unsupervised is required although part of a team.
* Have worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
* Time served would be ideal but not essential.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience in:
- Experience of using thin plate metals, including Aluminium
- Working to various tolerances, 1mm - 5mm predominantly
- Using press machines, guillotines etc.
What's in it for you?
-Excellent work environment
-Chance to become part of a fantastic company
-Free onsite Parking
Contact Information: Alex Cameron
Email: (url removed)
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUGS AND ALCOHOL TEST BEFORE BEING OFFERED A POSITION.
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client.