We are currently seeking a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter on behalf of our Client, an Automotive Commercial Dealership based in the Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland area.
Based in the beautiful county of Tyrone with great routes to both Belfast and a skip across the border to the Republic, our client handles most types of work carried out on Trucks and their trailers, including accident damage, refrigeration repairs and even recovery when in trouble!
The successful HGV Technician / HGV Fitter can expect a basic salary of between £28,000 - £30,000.
Hours of work for this HGV Technician job are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 16:00.
Our Client is looking for a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter to join their busy team, this is a full-time HGV Technician position and our Client is looking for an experienced HGV Technician.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence may be beneficial to your application
Perfect Placement are the UK’s Leading Automotive Recruitment Agency so if you are looking for a HGV Technician Job get in touch today.
For the best HGV Technician / HGV Fitter / HGV Mechanic / LGV Technician / LGV Fitter / LGV Mechanic jobs be sure to contact our team.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details