Design Engineer, Annesley, Nottinghamshire,
Design Engineer jobs. Automated equipment/digital systems engineering business within the packaging industry. Design Engineer job providing essential ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software.
Salary Guideline: Depending on experience. 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, CAD Design Engineer with experience of providing innovative design ideas, models, assembly drawings and components.
- Experience of using Inventor would be advantageous but other CAD packages eg: SolidWorks would be fine.
- Experience of working within an Electro Mechanical environment or have exposure to both mechanical and electrical design would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar discipline.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that develop and supply digital systems to the packaging industry.
- A people development focused culture – You will benefit from great training, focused career progression and excellent staff social events!
- Competitive salary, plus bonus 26 days holiday including bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This Design Engineer job will involve:
- You will be an integral part of the design team, providing essential design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software.
- You will drive multiple projects, taking solutions from concept design through to production and installation. The equipment will have to meet exhibition standards.
- You will identify suitable suppliers for special parts for manufacture.
- As part of the role you will be responsible for producing BOM’s ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, to the right quality and on-time.
Reference: ML-EPR(phone number removed)
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matt Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email