An exciting opportunity for someone with experience in Technical Sales to join a small but rapidly growing Robotics company based in Liverpool. The business is 10 years old, currently have 14 employees and are privately owned. As such, they are a close-knit team and there is a real emphasis on collaborative working. Last year the company turnover grew by 30% and the MD is forecasting further growth of 30% this year so this really is a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing and emerging company.
The company has had a sustained increase in orders over the last few months, and therefore a role has opened for a Sales Engineer to join the company sales team. This is a UK wide, external sales role, but when not out meeting customers you will be office-based with the company office based in Liverpool. The company sells Bespoke Robotics Machinery to a range of customers and sectors.
The role primarily involves developing new business, networking with prospective clients and selling the company’s Machinery and Robotics products. You will develop long-term customer relationships, discuss technical content to develop solutions, pursue enquiries following conversations with engineers and production personnel and you will report directly to the Managing Director. The company are a tight-knit, team-based company so teamwork is a key focus of the role.
Strong candidates will be able to display the following:
- Strong team working skills to ensure progress is satisfactory to customer needs
- Strong networking skills to identify and pursue leads
- An outgoing and confident personality
- A valid UK driving license
- Ability to present proposals and discuss technical content
- Technical background e.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working with CNC Machinery or in the Robotics industry (preferable)
- Experience working with and reading technical engineering drawings (preferable)
The remuneration package for this role is laid out below:
- Salary: £25-35k
- Commission structure: Yearly bonus dependent on company profit
- Holidays: 25 days
- Travel: All mileage paid for
- Other benefits:
- Pension scheme 4% employer contribution and 5% employee minimum contribution.
- Company laptop and phone.
- Great company culture.
I am conducting telephone interviews for this role next week and the client will be hiring for the role in August. If the opportunity sounds of interest to you, please apply through the link.