Our medical industry client based near High Wycombe is seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer. The candidate will be expected to become a key member of a small multidisciplinary development team and to work with the other engineers and act as the key link between the development and manufacturing teams, with all that this encompasses.
• Degree in engineering
•5-10 years of industry experience
• Practical experience in bug tracking software tools
• Experience in standard electronics test equipment
• Experience in producing high quality engineering documentation.
• Must understand and follow the company QMS (EN 13485).
• The Manufacturing and Test Engineer will work with the development and manufacturing teams to bridge these 'two worlds' and to deliver a high quality product that is straightforward to manufacture.
• May be required to design and build manufacturing test equipment, e.g. be that mechanical, electronic and/or optically based.
• Support manufacturing and other relevant departments during the project development and production phases.
• Attend peer review meetings and comment on designs from other engineers or groups.