- You will provide electrical and mechanical maintenance (electrical or mechanical biased engineers considered) on a variety of high speed food production machines whilst working against a time-frame to complete reactive repairs.
- Service and repair of automation systems and ownership of issues to achieve a quick time resolution.
- Attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills - Ability to follow set up instructions, assembly drawings and check lists
- Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Appreciation of control systems (Ideal)
- Willing to quickly adapt to changing role requirements
The successful candidate will have an Engineering Apprenticeship with experience gained from a production or manufacturing environment e.g Distribution, FOOD, FMCG, AUTOMOTIVE, or similar.
- Have the Ability to 'Think on their feet'
- Flexibility in hours worked
- Able to take ownership of situations
- Team player
- Quick/Keen learner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Organisational Skills
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8am – 4pm
33 – 35 euros per hour