As Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful establishment and delivery of frameworks and associated civil engineering projects.
As Frameworks Project Manager you will join the Contracts team where Projects types include permanent way (track), signalling, and structures (bridges, earthworks and sea defences) on the railway network and include complex, multidisciplinary projects as well as minor works..
*Please note that detailed application forms must be submitted online before 12noon Wednesday 05th August 2020 so early application is advisable*
Your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain Framework Management and Project Execution Plans
- Support development of Project Business Case (Economic Appraisal)
- Develop framework budget costs and contingency (risk allowance) and manage through framework life cycle
- Develop project schedule and critical path, proactively tracking milestones and constraints
- Manage change control
- Prepare monthly projects progress reports on cost, quality, schedule, health and safety, risk etc.
- Carry out site inspections to ensure compliance with progress, quality, safety and environmental requirements
- Participate in Gateway Reviews and Post Project Evaluations
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering, Construction or Project Management related subject
- A Minimum 3 years' experience in a construction project management role
- Experience in managing NEC3 Professional Service and/or Works Contracts
- A Sound knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and documentation
It would be Desirable if candidates had the following:
- Knowledge of public procurement practice for construction works and services
- Project Management accreditation (IPMA Level D or above) e.g APMP, PRINCE2 or appropriate professional body membership.
- Knowledge of governance framework for programme and project management.
(A full job specification and application form can be provided upon application)
To apply for this "Project Manager (Frameworks)" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.