Not all engineers are eyes-down puzzle solvers. Some, like you, thrive on pace, communication, and milestones – the buzz from conjuring ideas, tackling interesting designs, and being in thick of the action providing technical support to colleagues and customers.
This business gets it. It prides itself on being a home for the visionaries, the ambitious, and the go-getters – as well as technical engineering expertise. Boost your career prospects by joining a UK-wide, multi-side construction engineering specialist built on a 60-year heritage and standout customer service.
Here, you’ll be entrusted with autonomy, you’ll learn from highly experienced engineers and sales professionals, and you’ll have access to Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) courses.
Why settle for repetitive work or short-term contracts? This opportunity gives you variety, learning, and career potential.
Is This You…?
- An HND or degree-qualified engineer with civil engineering, construction and/or buildings industry experience
- A people person who’s collaborated with internal and external industry professionals to help a project get over the line
- An extrovert who thrives on the unknown, rather than needing a comfort zone
Your Next Step…
This Civil Engineer role is an exciting myriad, sits between engineering and sales. You’ll be in the thick of the action, extracting information and providing technical support for our products as well as identifying opportunities for new business.
Bury St Edmonds is the business’s biggest region in terms of turnover. It’s very busy, and the team acts on ideas and solutions rather than stalling on problems and barriers. Your next boss loves to get stuck in, with a collaborative and learning mindset.
There’s more… You’ll visit customer sites, see engineering challenges and projects first-hand, and engage with customers and colleagues. People skills are a must – you’ll be the eyes, ears, and face for this business and its customers.
- Company-funded training and qualifications – Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) courses
- Monthly, regional performance bonus – 7.5% of salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays; Christmas shutdown
- Fuel allowance for business miles
- Team days out
- A market-leading defined contribution pension and life assurance cover
- Private medical insurance and health screening
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free on-site parking at all sites
Click apply. Recart is recruiting for this position on an exclusive basis. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an informal telephone call during which details of the role, company and salary and benefits will be provided prior to a mutual decision on whether to submit your application to our client.