CSR Group is recruiting for a leading building & civil engineering contractor that wishes to appoint a Managing Quantity Surveyor for a £30M project based in Northern Ireland.
Based full-time in Northern Ireland the successful candidate will take control of one of several large scale new build projects. These are prominent projects and will run for the next 2-3 years. With an impressive work load that includes large scale Healthcare, Regeneration, Commercial, and Education schemes, this is fantastic time to join this organisation.
Key Duties and Responsibility:
- Taking full financial & commercial control of projects
- Being a full team member to achieve successful project delivery
- Assessing and Eliminating risk
- Managing the project surveying team
- Ensuring accurate reporting
- Achieving project targets whilst maintaining client and supply chain relationships
- Tackling difficult issues early by promoting early resolution to problems
- Aspiring to the very highest standards of quality, service and business performance
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8-10 years' post qualification experience and you will ideally have experience working for a top 10 contractor background.
In return for your commitment you will receive an excellent remuneration package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.