A leading main contractor, well known for their expertise in the Fit-Out & Refurbishment sector has an opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
They are specialist providers of fully integrated traditional interior fit out services throughout UK, Ireland and Internationally.
Based in Belfast, with travel one/ two days per week, the Quantity Surveyor will carry out the following duties:
- Contribute to achieving the appropriate commercial result through the provision of accurate financial reporting
- Manage subcontractor supplier accounts, financially and contractually, in order to secure full entitlements under the contract
- Understand fully the customer's needs and ensure effective relationships are built and maintained by consistently high customer service and on site delivery
- Provide support to the site team on contract requirements
- Review, analysis and produce package enquiries. Place subcontract orders in accordance with the main contract and manage subcontractor accounts ensuring payments are timely and correct and any other commercial issues are resolved
- Monitor subcontractor against programme
- Ensure applications for payment and invoices are completed and submitted to ensure payment is made to terms and within work in progress (WIP) and cash targets
- Ensure compliance with all contractual requirements
- Monitor internal expenditure against budget
- Closure with regards to the financial side of the project ensuring all costs and value are designated in designated systems in conformity with the financial
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
You will have a minimum of 2 years Quantity Surveying experience within a construction or consultancy environment.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package tailored to your background.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact CSR on (phone number removed). Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.