Press Brake Setter / Operator
Fabriweld Ltd is an international design and manufacturing company providing high quality steel, aluminium and polymer product solutions to AV, HiFi, healthcare and corporate furniture markets. An opportunity has arisen for an Press Brake Setter / Operator to help with exciting growth plans, including new products going into the market.
Key role and responsibilities:
- Promote the Companies health and safety standards, ensuring a safe working environment.
- Working with the Area Supervisor, ensuring machine parameters and tooling settings are correct against the job card, drawings, materials etc, to produce to the customers quality requirements
- Undertake and take responsibility for first off quality checks, and continued quality checks through the batch production run.
- Ensuring that relevant paperwork and documentation is met in line with our company reporting software.
- Liaising with the Area Supervisor in prioritising work to match production schedules.
- Supporting the implementation of 5S housekeeping tool to ensure the shop floor is kept neat, tidy and safe.
- Previous experience of setting and operating press brake machines, Amada being an advantage.
- Good engineering background, able to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Quality checking
- Experience on other engineering machinery such as tube lasers, laser cutting, pemming etc an advantage
The Company is based on the Lenton industrial estate, Nottingham
Pay is £10-£11 per hour depending on experience, standard hours are 07.30 till 4pm, OT also available. Time and attendance bonus also available.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now'!