As Project Manager, you will manage a wide range of M&E construction projects from inception to closure. Project types include passenger and engineering facilities for both bus and rail sectors and will include both complex, multidisciplinary projects as well as minor works.
As Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager, you will join the Property Projects team who define and scope the project requirements, prepare project briefs and support the development of appropriate project business cases. There may be opportunities to undertake appropriate professional development training and further qualifications as required.
*Please note that detailed application forms must be submitted online before 12noon Tuesday 04th August 2020 so early application is advisable*
Your new role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Liaise with senior internal and stakeholders to assist in the preparation of detailed Statement of Need.
- Develop and maintain Project Execution Plan
- Liaise with statutory authorities' senior officials to ensure consent approvals
- Manage design development process and technical approvals
- Develop project budget costs and contingency
- Detailed procurement strategy
- Maintain a detailed Quality Plan
- Administration of NEC Professional Service Contracts
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Building Services
- A Minimum 3 years' experience in managing M&E construction projects
- Sound knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and documentation.
- Experience in managing construction contracts, project budgets and schedules.
- Able to lead project teams and manage internal and external stakeholders appropriately.
It would be Desirable if candidates had the following:
- Experience in managing NEC3 Professional Service and/or Works Contracts.
- Project Management accreditation (IPMA Level D or above) e.g APMP, PRINCE2 or appropriate professional body membership.
- Knowledge of governance framework for programme and project management.
(A full job specification and application form can be provided upon application)
To apply for this "Project Manager (Mechanical & Electrical)" role please select the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss the role specifics in more detail.
If you would like to be considered, please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.