We are currently recruiting domestic gas engineers to work on a contract basis covering the East & North London areas specialising in domestic servicing and repair work.
Our client is a national heating contractor specialising within the private sector.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas engineer to work on a contract basis covering East & North London areas. You will be working in the private housing sector on domestic dwellings and all appointments will be pre-booked. Rates are paid per service and repair with payment on a weekly basis. This will be ongoing work with the offer of being either part time or full time and you can do up to 8-10 jobs per day.
- Domestic Gas servicing and repair work within private domestic properties.
- East & North London areas
- Experience in servicing and repair of domestic boilers
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe Registaation (in your own name)
- Calibration certificate
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000 cover
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Clean DBS
8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV to the contact details provided