- Design Engineer
- Outskirts of Wrexham
- £30,000 to £35,000 + Package
Nicholas Associates Group is recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for an Design Engineer, to join committed and multi-disciplined team of engineers based in their manufacturing and test facility on the outskirts of Wrexham.
- Part of a global manufacturing giant, producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment. My client prides itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
- The company offer a market leading benefits and rewards package, as well as genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
- This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market.
The Design Engineer is responsible for the design, development, testing and technical support for a range of specialist equipment.
Note this is not a CAD Jockey' role, must be willing to provide technical support to Manufacturing and Customers alike.
- Analyse issues to achieve robust root cause
- Create CAD models in Inventor and co-ordinate the design with other parties including external development partners and suppliers
- Lead prototyping, in-house testing, field testing, compliance testing
SKILLS & EXPIRENCE
- Ideally Degree/HND educated in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Competent in 3D solid modelling and drawing generation, preferably in Inventor
- Willingness to visit customer sites.
If you are interested in the Design Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (phone number removed).