IRO £35 – 40K
Multi Skilled Resourcing are proudly working with a Yorkshire based Food Manufacturer who are now looking for a ‘hands on’ Engineering Manager to join their team working across two of their sites.
As the Engineering Manager you will effectively manage the Engineering function and ensure the smooth running of all plant, machinery and utilities whilst adhering to the Company Quality Management System, HACCP and Health and Safety procedures at all times.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Respond to breakdowns quickly and positively to enable production lines to continue operation.
- Manage the efficient allocation of all resources to maintain operations.
- Run an effective programme of PPM.
- As a key member of the management team plan and manage projects to achieve reduced running costs and more efficient operations.
- Manage and report on an agreed engineering budget.
- Monitoring and recording purchases.
- Ensure compliance with all customers audit requirements.
- Keep up to date records of repairs and identify opportunities to reduce repairs and maintenance costs.
- Reduce down time caused by breakdowns.
- Manage staff effectively.
- Identify training requirements and plan accordingly.
- Use the company HR function to assist with all staff issues.
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are fulfilled.
- Understand all emergency and accident procedures clearly
Hours to be agreed upon interview stage
- Death in Service
- Company Van to use between sites
For more details please contact Multi Skilled Resourcing (phone number removed).