Heating and Plumbing Engineer - BASIC SALARY UP TO £33,000 DOE
Our client are specialists in domestic gas heating and plumbing and they are looking for an experienced engineer to join their team.
Basic Salary of £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Mobile phone and company vehicle provided.
Full-time, Permanent Position.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Installation & servicing of domestic heating systems.
• General plumbing works.
• Taking part in a call-out rota when required.
• Covering Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
The Ideal Person:
• Experienced in a range of disciplines is preferred.
• Will hold an NVQ level 2 or 3.
• Will hold all relevant domestic tickets
• Will have a Full UK Driving Licence.
• Presentable, approachable, self-motivated and who has the desire to learn and is hard-working.
The post requires early starts on a daily basis and also has weekend work on occasions.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.