Job Title: Structural Engineer
Office Location: Leeds
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful Civil & Structural consultancy based in Leeds.
Thanks to a varied client base nationwide, the organisation has maintained a strong workload and are now looking to expand the team to meet its growing demands.
- Working toward Chartered status;
- Experienced in structural analysis;
- Structural design experience to include all materials;
- Comfortable managing projects independently;
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary consultancy/team;
- Competent user of TEDDS, Tekla, Fastrack, CADS, P Frame and MasterSeries;
- Good communication & presentation skills.
Their continued success and demand for growth owe partly to the great variety in their clientele, including retail parks, football stadiums, hotels, major warehousing, bus parks, geo-environmental sites and residential developments.
For more information on this opportunity or to find out how to get involved with this diverse opportunity, please contact David Redfern on (phone number removed).