Role: Graduate Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits and progression opportunities
Location: Commutable from Swindon, Bristol, Chippenham, Andover, Bath, Warminster, Shaftsbury and surrounding areas
A leader in manufacturing who are investing and growing, with a lot of exciting changes being implemented, are currently on the look-out for a motivated Graduate Engineer who is looking for a great career move to join the team.
The role will be varied, and your focus and attention may change depending on the business needs, but your primary role will be to work on continuous improvement initiatives and projects within the factory. Analyse and investigate problem areas, gather data and report against them. Brain storm and discuss solutions, and work with teams to help implement them.
· Development of continuous improvement projects from initiation through to delivery.
· Be an advocate of the Lean/CI/PIP ethos and methodologies.
· Help train and coaching of teams in Lean tools and techniques.
· Facilitation of improvement teams.
· Establish metrics and KPI’s to provide plant with quantifiable gauges of results and impact of lean activities.
· Prepare and keep up to date a Lean/CI/PIP Handbook/Manual.
· Stay up to date in the application of process improvement tools and techniques.
· Build internal relationships across all departments.
· Be prepared to lead a number of projects involving hands-on interaction, good problem solving techniques, generating enthusiasm and supporting the teams.
· Minimum degree qualified in a relevant discipline – Must be Engineering, such as Mechanical or Electrical
· We would ideally be looking for those who have some industry experience, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing environment
· Any experience or skills in the following would be highly desirable; continuous improvement, lean manufacturing / lean tools and techniques (5S, OEE, Problem Solving, Six Sigma, Kaizen etc), project management, process improvement and data analysis
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now and send your most up to date CV to Wesley at TechNichols Resourcing to be considered.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard back within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Role: Graduate Engineer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.