We are looking for an Engineering Manager reporting directly to the Production Manager. The main function of the position is managing a team of Manufacturing Engineers.
- Ensure analysis of work sight performances in accordance with applicable Environmental, Health & Safety rules.
- Responsible for budgets including work scopes, costs estimate for activity, schedules, construction work packages.
- Manage the site, from the concept of new or refurbishment of infrastructure to the cleaning of the production factory. Manage the onsite partner.
- Manage all on-site external contractors in all works and lead safety and performance
- Monitor KPI value parameters for all parts.
- Ability to present/report major projects to senior management.
- Good application knowledge Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Civil Engineering.
- Must have worked in a manufacturing facility OEM in assembly processes.
- Proven lead in manufacturing cycle optimization and how to maximise efficiency by reducing complexity.
- Can lead multiple teams easy and effectively and ensure smooth crisis management.