An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer with experience within Roads and Drainage design in York. I am looking for an experienced Civil Engineer within Roads & Drainage to work on large Commercial & Residential developments across the UK.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside chartered engineers on developments up to 300 plots, on the Roads & Sewers design for some of the UK's biggest house builders, Commercial developments and Highways schemes.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about engineering and the built environment and will have the following qualities:
- Experience in the engineering design of both the public realm and new development infrastructure
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways, earthworks and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS
- Proficient in MicroDrainage and Civil 3D
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
- Experience in Section 104, 38 and 278
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
For more information, please contact Sam Smith at Calibre Search or click apply
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.