Job Type: Permanent
I am actively looking for a Maintenance Engineer for a permanent opportunity with a prestigious manufacturing company based in Kent.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out the maintenance checks on special purpose machines and conveyor systems.
For the right Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible to both reactive and proactive maintenance work and have relevant training qualifications such as: NVQ, Apprenticeship, C&G or higher.
As a Maintenance Engineer it is preferred but not essential to have experience within the food or pharmaceutical industry.
* Responsible for reactive and proactive maintenance work; including breakdowns and planned maintenance to the production line machinery
* Attend breakdowns and keep machinery down-time to a minimum
* Drive and initiate continuous improvement across the factory to enhance quality, efficiency, performance, safety and waste reduction
* Responsible for completion of PPM tasks and daily checks in a timely manner
* Work with our CMMS system, work orders and spares etc
* Ensure all work carried out adheres to the Company's food standard practices
* Ensure all work undertaken is completed adhering to the Company's Hygiene Code of Practice and Health and Safety requirements
* Make sure all work carried out is legally compliant with Health and Safety standards
* Maintaining tools and equipment to a safe working condition
If interested in this position please email your most up to date CV to (url removed)