3P innovation are continuing to grow despite recent events and are looking to secure a Production Engineering and Supply Chain Manager
3P Innovation were founded around 15 years ago by a group of like-minded engineers with a passion for developing high precision, high performance machinery for the Medical, Pharmaceutical, FMCG and confectionery industries. Although the company has not been around for long, they have around 70 engineers on site and have already become the go OEM for Blue-Chip companies looking for innovative solutions.
With extensive business growth over the last few years and a strong order book, it is now time to appoint an experienced Production Engineering professional who will implement and oversee both production engineering processes and manage the supply chain.
Below is a list of expected responsibilities for the successful individual.
Design for Manufacture Support
- Attend detail design reviews and support engineering with DfM / DfA input to
ensure cost-effective manufacturing, including specification of critical
dimensions,treatments, and finishes.
- Manage the 'master build standards' for 3P standard machines.
- Manage the hand-over of machine projects from Project Groups to Aftermarket,
including Recommended Spares Lists and Pricing, and Service Contracts.
Supply Chain Management
- Research and understand the supply base and stay informed with latest technologies
- Support senior managers and directors in defining a strategy and implementation
plans for establishing best-practice Production Engineering and Supply Chain
- Manage supply chain capacity by coordinating demand across 3P project groups.
- Manage supplier selection process according to drawing and technical requirements.
Feedback to engineers to optimise drawing standards and supplier selection.
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Production Engineering and Supply Chain Manager:
- Degree qualified in Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- Established experience in an engineering and manufacturing business.
- Strong engineering background, with hands-on experience gained through
apprenticeship or shop-floor based environment.
- Proficient in reading and critiquing engineering drawings.
- Familiar with machine tools, machining processes, material processing and
- Familiar with CAD systems; Able to access, interrogate, print drawings etc
- Strong organisational and leadership skills; Able to plan, coordinate and manage
- Strong IT skills; Proficient in use of MS Office.
To find out more on the role APPLY NOW! or submit your CV directly to (url removed)
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you.