Project Manager will oversee projects from factory to finishing stage on sites around Dublin and Leinster. The ideal Project Manager will have strong CAD background or experience in high cost projects. This is also an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Architect or CAD Technician to step into Project Management.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Generous car allowance
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Opportunity to manager multi-million euro projects
- Being primary point of communication with the Customer.
- Production of Project Programme and task of ensuring its completion
- Ensuring that that site teams carry out the works in line with Project programme
- Overseeing the Site Managers and Site teams in order to manage costs
- Maintaining safety systems in place are adequate to ensure that accidents are prevented.
- Procurement of all site resources and materials
- To be the focal point of the project and effectively maintain clear communications between the company and client
- Oversee weekly site meeting between client and site team regarding H&S, Costs and Project time frame.
- Ensure that production off site is on time and in line with Project start date
- Communicate with Design, Estimating and Commercial teams to ensure project viability and potential variations to project are managed smoothly
- Managing subcontractors and subcontractor accounts
- Ensuring invoicing and payments are on time
- Communicating effectively with Design and Estimating teams regarding construction issues
If the above is for you please forward you up to date CV.