Air Personnel are delighted to support a diverse general & business aviation client who are looking for a B1 or B1/B2 Licensed aircraft engineer. You will be joining a fantastic small dedicated team primarily to maintain the following aircraft:
You will also be providing maintenance support for the AOC & the Flying School Operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company.
The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager.
Role: (not limited to)
- Base & Line maintenance
- Supervision of base technicians
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- CRS issue and completion of maintenance documentation
- Customer and Manufacturer liaison
- AOG support
- IT Literate, polite and the ability to work solo and in a team.
- B1 or a B1/B2 EASA licence with Group 3 on the type ratings
- Enthusiastic and willing to undertake any relevant training
Hours: Mon-Fri: 08:00 to 16:30 with allocated breaks
Please call Michelle for further details or email an up to date CV & licence