Our client, an established multidisciplinary consultancy, is looking for a Civil Engineer to join them in their St Albans office on a full-time permanent basis due to an increase in workload.
Working alongside engineers, clients and external contactors; you will have the ability to develop strong working relationships whilst taking the technical lead. A collaborative team approach is vital and our client is looking for an innovative approach to engineering which will offer memorable solutions.
The successful Civil Engineer will have a proven track record of successful project in the UK of between 4 - 8 years.
- Using expertise & industry knowledge to advise clients & in-house teams,
- Detailed design of roads & drainage infrastructure,
- Producing technical & pre-planning reports on flood risk, drainage & utilities,
- Dealing with clients, local authorities & in-house teams, representing the company while doing so.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' post-graduation experience as a Civil Design Engineer,
- Strong skills with MicroDrainage (WinDes) & AutoCAD,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
Our client is offering the successful Civil Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If this Civil Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.