Electrical Engineer Pharma – Galway
Contract Role (April 2021)
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an electrical engineer for work in Galway. Medical Device / industrial / pharma experience required.
Reporting to the MEP Manager, the suitable candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of Building Services Systems on the project delivering them On Time & On Budget while maintaining objectives of Safety & Quality.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with:
- Fire Alarm
- Emergency Lighting
- Gas Detection
- Fire/Smoke Damper Systems
- Specific knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Life Safety Systems a distinct advantage.
- Qualified Engineer – Electrical, Building Services or Mechanical with very strong Electrical knowledge.
- Must have an appreciation for scheduling works in line with extensive civil, structural and architectural fitout.
- Must be computer/iPad literate, and willing to adopt a paperless commissioning and handover process.
- Comfortable working in a fast-passed environment and capable of prioritising numerous workstreams.
- Good communicator with the ability to motivate and influence numerous M&E craft & management stakeholders
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ian Murphy or to apply, click 'Apply Now'