Contek are working with a reputable supplier of new and used CNC machinery.
They are looking for 2 CNC Service Engineers required to provide first class service to their customers within the mainland of the UK. You will be part of an expanding team and benefits will include a salary commensurate with experience and offer a company vehicle, overtime, mobile phone, laptop, annual leave and private pension.
Mon-Friday 8:00-5:00pm plus overtime
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Repair and routine maintenance on CNC Lathes and Machining Centres on site at customers premises or at our warehouse in Greater Manchester
• Set up and commissioning of new machinery installations on site
• Ordering of spares required from our parts department
• Answering customer technical queries on machines
• Repair/service of used stock items
• Travelling from home to site if required by customer
• Experience working within a similar role.
• First class knowledge of CNC Systems including but not limited to Fanuc Controls
• Relevant mechanical/electrical qualifications
• Knowledge of installations, fault finding, electrical and/or mechanical repairs.
• Willingness to travel nationally and prepared to stay overnight if required.
• Full, clean UK driving license.
As a Service Engineer, you must be able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate will also be hardworking and good at timekeeping, have good interpersonal skills and have a tenacity to achieve results.