We are currently supporting a market-leader within the FMCG sector, who are looking to strengthen their management team and are now recruiting a newly created Engineering Manager role.
This is a very key hire for the business to take them forward to the next phase of their growth - probably the most important role the business has recruited in the last few years. You will be responsible for managing a few engineering teams on site, working alongside the overall site management to drive improvements, optimising processes and playing a leading role on key projects. You will lead from the front and drive performance through demonstrating strong and effective leadership.
Some of the key responsibilities for the Engineering Manager will involve:
- Leadership of cross-functional engineering teams
- Management of team and project budgets
- Driving a performance-based culture on site.
- Leading key CAPEX projects.
The ideal candidate for the Engineering Manager will have the following background:
- Engineering Management experience within the Manufacturing/FMCG industry.
- Have a strong engineering skillset, with an electrical bias - with formal engineering qualifications.
- Previous experience of developing and upskilling engineering teams.
- Strong Lean/CI and Change management experience - it's important to be able drive efficiency and performance on the site.
- Previous involvement with CAPEX and improvement projects.
- Overseen cross functional engineering functions.
- Previous experience working alongside key stakeholders at management level.
Keywords: Engineering Manager, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Management