£40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Manager, with an engineering background, to manage the day to day running of their company.
Engineering Manager Duties:
- Day to day management
- Produce high quality tools by interpreting the supplied drawings accurately
- Liaise with customers to ascertain requirements, provide quotes, deliver those requirements in a timely manner and maintain the longstanding relationships built with customer base
- Maintain the machinery and equipment, liaising with customer support as and when necessary
- Ensure the premises are left secure, clean and tidy to maintain a desirable work environment
- Ensure all health and safety laws and requirements are enforced and maintained
Engineering Manager Education:
- Essential - good level of education to GCSE or equivalent with a good grade in mathematics
- Desirable - Engineering degree or equivalent
Engineering Manager Experience & Knowledge:
- Essential - CNC tool manufacturing experience, quoting, liaising with customers and sub-contractors, good knowledge of health & safety laws and procedures
- Desirable - experience of Schneeberger machines, previous experience of managing staff
Engineering Manager Skills & Abilities:
- Essential - high level of proficiency in tool manufacturing and regrinding, good ability to interpret drawings supplied to high tolerances to achieve accuracy, problem solving
This is a full-time, permanent position!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.