Hazlemere are looking for a CNC / Saw Section Supervisor to join their growing team.
Location: High Wycombe, HP12 3PR
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
CNC / Saw Section Supervisor – About Us:
Since 1985 family owned independent double-glazing manufacturers and installers Hazlemere Window Company has been dedicated to traditional craftsmanship, high quality bespoke products, excellent value for money and outstanding customer service.
With a highly skilled and motivated workforce in excess of one hundred persons, double glazing fabricators Hazlemere offers stability, reliability and quality control, having made it a policy to retain the skills, enthusiasm and dedication of their key employees within the Hazlemere family business through encouragement, rewarding craftsmanship and promoting from within.
CNC / Saw Section Supervisor - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the CNC/Saw section
- Ensure that a safe and clean working environment is maintained at all times
- Ensure all CNC/Saw operatives adhere to company procedures and rules at all times
- Ensure all cutting and CNC operations are carried out in accordance with job sheets, working drawings, specifications, and system supplier’s fabrication manuals
- Ensure all cutting and CNC operations achieve the highest quality standards in line with the company’s quality procedures ensuring all documentation and labelling etc is completed and records maintained
- Ensure all manufacture is completed in a timely fashion within the given timescales to meet the required delivery/installation dates
- Ensure all departmental machinery and equipment is cleaned, serviced, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer and company service schedules and that adequate records are kept demonstrating compliance
- Ensure all company documentation is completed and records maintained in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Organise the CNC/Saw Section labour resource to meet the demands of the fabrication programme/department
- Ensure all Saw/CNC Section operatives are working efficiently, consistently and to the required performance levels in order to meet the demands of the fabrication programme/department
- Supervision and training of all CNC/Saw Section operatives
- Attend meetings as required to report on the operational status of the Section
- Support other members of the team in achieving their objectives
- Liaise with all departments to ensure that the company’s requirements are fulfilled
- Provide cover for other members of staff as may be required from time to time
- Assist in the further development of the Section and the team members
- Be proactive with regards to continuous improvement and provide feedback on ways to improve the performance of the Section and interfaces with it
To submit your CV for this exciting CNC / Saw Section Supervisor opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today!