I am recruiting a Civil Engineer who wants to work for an established design led Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Leicester. This role has become available because of the increasing workload even during this current pandemic and this business are looking to expand their team.
You will have the opportunity to work on large scale projects worth up to £50 million. Projects include residential developments, commercial, healthcare, hotels, education, leisure, cultural buildings, historic buildings, and refurbishment projects. They also do a number of complex and structurally demanding specialist projects such as bridges, sculptures and medieval weaponry.
• Preparing project specification and drawings, technical information and reports
• Client liaison, managing project documents and attending site visits/client meetings
• Ensuring a high quality of service and undertaking work in a manner that upholds the company reputation
Candidates must have:
• Civils designer with specific experience in residential estate road and drainage design
• Experience using Civils 3D, Site 3D, WindDes, TruFlow software
• Strong technical working knowledge
• Commutable distance from Leicester
• Experience in client facing role
• Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
• Committed to producing high quality work
• Friendly supportive team and high-quality mentoring
• Varied and interesting work load
• Healthcare scheme
• Progression opportunities
If you're an experienced Civil Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career, then please get in touch with Lauren at Niyaa People for a confidential chat - (phone number removed).
Niyaa People are an independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Built Environment. They represent Civil & Structural Engineering professionals who are seeking temporary or permanent employment across the Midlands from our Birmingham office. They have connections with a range of local regional and international organisations, therefore they are able to assist you in finding your next role.