ReachActive provides specialist engineering services across the power, multi-utility and building services sectors within the UK and Ireland. We are a forward thinking and innovative contractor adept at recognising business opportunity, identifying gaps in the market and delivering total solutions that meet the needs and exceed all expectations of our clients.
To oversee multi-utility diversions and/or HV/LV infrastructure and cabling projects, as allocated by the senior management..
Key responsibilities and duties:
- To oversee multi utility diversions and cable & ducting projects, as allocated by the senior management.
- Oversee site managers, direct crews and subcontractors on site, in their day to day activities, to ensure completion of all works to a high standard and specific specifications, ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaise with client’s and Stakeholders on site, providing excellent customer service to meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
- Be aware of and promote Reach Active Group Limited Health and Safety policies and risk management.
- Completing and issuing daily, weekly and monthly KPI documentation and Client / project reports.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience in the utility sector is essential e.g. Power, Water, Gas and Telecoms with respect to project management and product and sector experience and site conditions, together with the law within the construction industry would be essential in this role.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team working ability
- Health and Safety awareness / knowledge
- Risk Management
- Experience in managing contract conditions e.g. NEC/JCT
- NRSWA (Supervisor)
- ICP Management (Civils and Electrical)
- CSCS Professional Card (White) or Engineering Services Skill Card (Black)
- IT Literate
- Full UK Driving License
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to sites across London & South East and throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays, as and when required.
Due to the nature of our works, there may be a requirement for Site Management to cover out of hours works i.e. weekends and on some occasion’s nights. Within reason, the successful candidate must be willing to cover out of hours works, where necessary.