We are recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller (Programmer / Setter / Operator) to join a well established engineering company located in the Bradford, West Yorkshire area.
* Programme, edit, set and operate Fanuc or HAAS controls.
* Conduct quality checks.
* Read engineering drawings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
* Minimum two years experience of programming, operating and setting precision engineering components.
* Apprentice trained.
* Have an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills
You will work Monday to Friday rotating shift pattern - 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
You will be paid a basic salary of £12.50 - £15.00 per hour , plus outstanding benefits.